Ergotron LearnFit® Sit-Stand Desk
Bonus! 10-Year Warranty Included Absolutely Free! Limited Time Only.
Transform classrooms into active learning environments with on-demand sit-stand desks. With the simple squeeze of a hand lever, kids can change from sitting to standing. This adjustment capability, along with the desk’s ease of mobility, gives an educator unparalleled flexibility in arranging their classroom for the lesson.
This LearnFit is optimized to provide sit-stand adjustment for students in grades 7 through adult when using standard classroom chairs for seating. For elementary-school students ages 6 and above, this LearnFit is an ideal adjustable standing desk.
- 22" Wide by 23.82" Worksurface
- One size fits all: Height adjustment range is designed for students ages 12 through adult for sit-stand (for students ages 6 and above for stand-only)
- Includes student-friendly features: a hook to hang a backpack; cupholder, tablet slot and pencil tray integrated into the worksurface
- Casters easily roll LearnFit to reconfigure classrooms for small-group breakouts; quickly return to full classroom configuration when done
- Student desk height is easily changed by kids using the hand lever: No need for staff to make adjustments or reconfigure desk before, during or after school hours
- Ships in compact box and assembles in less than 60 seconds (no tools required)
- Strong, durable worksurface withstands abuse
- Safe and stable: Designed to ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 standards
- A stand up desk encourages healthy behavior that leads to physical and academic improvements for kids
- Better metabolic health leads to more alertness and engagement
- Promotes good posture and helps burn additional calories throughout the day
- Each student can instantly and intuitively personalize the desk to his or her preferred height
- PrecisionHeight™ Technology lets students easily adjust the desk height for proper ergonomic head positioning, helping reduce neck strain from looking down at digital devices
- Paired with an appropiate-height chair or stool, students can choose when to sit or stand throughout the day