Workrite Impulse Height Adjustable Workcenter
The Workrite Impulse Height Adjustable Workcenter combines value based ergonomics with ease of assembly and set up. Impulse features a pre-assembled base frame combined with our high quality pre-drilled top, so it goes from box to ready to use in minutes. Digital readout and 4 memory pre-sets are included as standard. Available in Black and Gray frames with tops in solid and woodgrain laminates to compliment any decor. Actual worksurface colors and patterns may vary from product imagery. Contact Workrite with questions prior to ordering.
Impulse ships within 5 business days, based on inventory availability.
- Assembles in minutes with easy to assemble leg design
- Pre-mounted cables and controls minimize assembly steps
- Adjust frame width in seconds with 4 set screws, simply loosen, slide to adjust, and retighten
- 4 Position Memory Switch with Digital Height Readout included
- High quality 1 - 1/8” thick Top with Wilsonart® Laminate and color coordinated 3mm Edge Banding
- VOC Free, environmentally friendly electrostatic powder coat frame finish
- 2 sizes: 48”w x30”d or 60”w x30”d
- Speed 1.3” Per second
- Height Range 25.1” to 50.7”
- Total Travel 25.6”
- 10% Duty Cycle 2 minutes on/18 minutes off
- Powder Coated Steel Construction
- The Impulse 48” wide x 30” deep workcenter weighs 130 lb.
- The Impulse 60” wide x 30” deep workcenter weighs 145 lb.
- Frame Colors: Black or Gray
- Electrical: 100-240v, 50/60hz, 4 amps
- Payload Capacity 200 pounds (Equipment Carry Capacity)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Impulse Instructions & User Guide
- Impulse Trouble Shooting Guide